SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TCS World Travel, the world’s leading operator of private jet expeditions, today announced dates for its first scheduled all-inclusive luxury tours on its new private Airbus A321neo-LR aircraft. The new ground-breaking private Airbus will take to the skies for its inaugural flight on an upgraded version of the company’s most popular “Around the World” expedition October 10 – November 2, 2021 followed by a second offering December 30, 2021 – January 22, 2022. Both expeditions will fly with an 18-person staff and crew, including a dedicated physician who will travel with guests the entire trip.
With TCS World Travel’s new customized A321 private jet, guests will fly on the most modern and comfortable aircraft in group jet expedition travel. They will venture to nine legendary destinations including Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru; Easter Island, Chile; Nadi, Fiji; Great Barrier Reef, Australia; Angkor Wat, Cambodia; Taj Mahal and Jaipur, India (new city added); Serengeti Plain, Tanzania (third night added); Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan; and Marrakech, Morocco. The 24-day itinerary is filled with UNESCO World Heritage sites, natural wonders and new unique lodging options, including a luxury tented camp in the desert of Wadi Rum or a luxury riad in the heart of the medina in Marrakesh.
TCS World Travel’s new Airbus A321neo-LR aircraft features state of the art amenities and comforts including:
Health, Comfort & Style
- Incorporates the most up-to-date, hospital-grade air filtration system that renews the cabin air every two to three minutes and removes 99.9% of particles, viruses and bacteria
- Offers the largest cabin by height and width of any single-aisle aircraft in the market
- Features custom leather seats crafted in Italy with an advanced electric recline system
- Boasts extra-large lavatories with full-length mirrors, adding to the home-like feel of the aircraft
- Offers global WiFi where available, in-flight entertainment and an enhanced onboard presentation system to give guests a variety of options for relaxation and enrichment
Environmental Responsibility, Efficiency and Range
- The A321neo-LR is nimble enough to land in smaller, more remote airports, allowing TCS to take guests to more new and noteworthy destinations around the world
- With state-of-the-art CFM LEAP engines, TCS World Travel’s new plane burns 20 percent less fuel than the current Boeing 757
- The new plane’s extended range of eight to nine hours (approximately 4,600 miles) allows flexibility to cover large distances without refueling, meaning fewer stops en route
“As the world starts to slowly reopen, we at TCS see clearly how the benefits of traveling by private jet have become even more desirable. A more controlled environment, smaller airports, private or expedited customs and immigration, and the ability to make changes and pivot up to the last minute are all hallmarks of traveling by private jet and are now more important to our guests than ever,” said Shelley Cline, president of TCS World Travel. “As the most experienced private jet travel company in the world, we are proud to announce our first expedition of 2021 on our new customized private jet that was designed and guided by research-informed insights so that our guests can continue to explore bucket-list destinations around the globe with comfort, convenience and safety.”
Health & Safety Practices
As part of TCS World Travel’s health and safety practices, an on-trip physician will be screening and monitoring guest health throughout the trip. The company has implemented additional cleanings and hygiene protocols aboard the new private jet and works with its luxury hotel partners and in-country associates to help ensure that they adhere to its hygiene standards. TCS will also be monitoring the situation throughout each trip and if there is an increased risk in any of the countries the group is visiting, the company has the ability to change the itinerary as needed.
Flexible Booking Terms
Travelers can book their group expeditions with confidence with the TCS Refund Promise. If TCS cancels a trip for any reason, guests’ money, which is protected in a dedicated escrow account, will be refunded in full.
Pricing for the “Around the World Luxury Tour” is $99,950 per person, based on double occupancy. As with all of TCS World Travel’s trips, the price of the all-inclusive expedition covers every facet of the trip including travel on its new private jet, exquisite hotels, all meals and ground transportation, daily activities, top-of-the-line guides, beverages and all gratuities.
About TCS World Travel
TCS World Travel leads the industry in private jet journeys with the experience and knowledge built from developing hundreds of trips for over 25 years. The company excels at providing unparalleled local access and exclusive activities tailored to any travel style. Circle the globe or take a dive deep into a region on a luxury private jet expedition or embark on a luxury custom journey by private charter plane created especially for you to any destination in the world. For more information, visit www.tcsworldtravel.com or find TCS World Travel on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.